After two successful editions, Expo Parking is moving to a bigger pavilion to give space to the growing request for stand space. The event that provides the only platform 100% focused on on-street and off-street parking, will bring together suppliers of parking solutions and parking operators from both public and private organizations.
The Expo Parking Brazil event provides the only platform that is 100% focused on on-street and off-street parking and will bring together suppliers of parking solutions and parking operators from both public and private organizations.
Expo Parking Brazil Product Groups
Expo Parking Brazil Prime Highlights
- The tradeshow and conference for the parking industry will serve policy and decision-makers who are seeking solutions to overcome growing parking problems.
- The event brings together suppliers of parking solutions and parking operators from both public and private organizations.
- On the floor you will find solution for on-street and off-street parking.
- The Expo Parking conference program is organized by Abrapark, the Brazilian parking association, in cooperation with IPI, International Parking Institute, and the international magazines Parking Today and The Parking Professional.
- The program will include presentations by parking experts from Brazil, North America and Europe that address the most relevant aspects of urban mobility in major cities around the world and the vital role the industry plays in improving it.
Expo Parking Brazil Target Visitors Group
Address: Av. Marechal Floriano 38, sala 809, Centro, 20080-006 São Paulo Brazil
Tel: 55-21-4042 8704
Fax: 55-21-4042 8704
Among others: International Parking Institute, Abrapark (Brazilian Parking Institute), Parking Today, Parking Network, The Ministry of Transport etc.
Looking to connect with right Buyers?
Meet with the best suppliers at the biggest sourcing event