2013 edition of the hugely popular China Fair Jordan will be held in 2 sessions, from 8 to 11 September and 16 to 19 September. The show has registered 30% growth in exhibitors compared to previous edition, featuring over 10,000 quality products. New this year is the launch of an International Machinery show which features leading machinery manufacture from Turkey, Taiwan, German, China and India.
China Fair Jordan is the largest Chinese products trade show in Middle East held yearly in Jordan since 2004. The show is supported by the Ministry of Commerce of China, Chinese Provincial Governments and the Government of Jordan. The exclusive source point for Made-in-China products is now considered as the MOST IMPORTANT sourcing platform for quality products. 10th edition of China Fair Jordan will be held from 08th September to 19th September 2013. Number of exhibitors at the show has consistently grown since 2004 to over 700 companies at the 2012 edition. The show predominantly attracts visitors from the Middle Eastern counties including Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar, UAE, Iraq, Jordan, Egypt, and Lebanon etc.
China Fair Jordan Product Groups
China Fair Jordan Prime Highlights
- Held in 2 Sessions 8-11 and 16-19 September, 2013.
- 9000 Latest Made-In-China Products without a long journey to China.
- Exhibition space record to 20000 square meters, having 492 enterprises to join.
- Attracted 28208 professional buyers from 37 countries.
- Effective environment to introduce new technologies.
- The Opportunity to meet 900 Leading Suppliers in face-to-face communication.
China Fair Jordan Target Visitors Group
Address: 21F, No. 218 Hengfeng Road Shanghai,China
Amman Chamber of Commerce
PETRA Events Management
Meorient International Exhibition
Looking to connect with right Buyers?
Meet with the best suppliers at the biggest sourcing event