The China International Automotive Aftermarket Industry and Tuning (Guangzhou) Trade Fair, AAITF will take place in the month of February at China Import and Export Fair Complex, Guangzhou, China.
At 3 days of exhibition, AAITF will expect over 3,000 exhibitors and 250,000 visitors from all over the world, where more than 10,300 kinds of new products will be introduced under one roof. The show space will reach 220,000 square meters, to make it the largest annual gathering for automotive aftermarket and tuning in the world.
AAITF Trade Fair Product Groups
AAITF Trade Fair Prime Highlights
- AAITF 2014, The 10th China International Automotive Aftermarket Industry and Tuning (Guangzhou) Trade Fair, will take place at China Import & Export Fair Complex, Guangzhou, China, where more than 10,300 kinds of new products will be introduced under one roof.
- The show space will reach 260,000 square meters, to make it the largest annual gathering for automotive aftermarket and tuning in the world.
- Provides all the participants with various industrial conferences, seminars, forums and workshops for international networking and new business development.
- Famous experts will be invited to make speeches and discuss the industry trends with global audiences.
- The One-to-One trade matching program is another value-added service for buyers and suppliers to meet their targeted clients with the help of AAITF Committee.
- The professional international buyers are encouraged to take part in AAITF, with free accommodation offered by the committee.
AAITF Trade Fair Target Visitors Group
Susan / Tina Wang
Address: Suit A,11/F,XinChuangJu Dasha,123 TiYu West Rd, Guangzhou, Guangdong
Jiuzhou International Media and Exhibition Group
Standardization Administr- ation of China, Auto Equipm ent Association
China Auto Fitting Industry Federation
China Automobile Dealers Association