Yiwu is located at Zhejiang Province and is the distribution centre of hosiery & garment commodities, daily average visitors flow 200,000 times. Over 66,000 commodity shops are concentrated at the "International Trade City" and over 2, 100 shops are selling Garments and Textile products, such as Silk & Cotton Socks & Underwear etc. There are 2,652 representative offices of companies from 89 countries in Yiwu, (accounting for half of the total in Zhejiang province).
With the focus on runway shows bringing energy and media attention to China, market opens in November to meet the early demand of high-end boutiques and retailers specializing in young designer & advanced contemporary wears. This is the time to shop the international collections and others that close their books early on the season.
Yiwu Hosiery Garment Product Groups
Yiwu Hosiery Garment Prime Highlights
- Yiwu is the world largest distribution centre for small commodities
- With market coverage spanning 215 locations worldwide, hosting an average of 200,000 visitors per day
- offers access to more than 66,000 stalls, including over 2,100 suppliers of stockings, cotton socks, lingerie and clothing
- Moreover, 2,652 foreign companies from 89 countries have already established representative offices in Yiwu
- Yiwu sees over 400,000 visitors each year while 10,000+ international business executives
Yiwu Hosiery Garment Target Visitors Group
Ms. Grace Lau
Address: 6th Floor, 321 Java Road North Point Hong Kong, China (Hong Kong S.A.R.) Victoria Hong Kong
China Chamber of International Commerce
Yiwu Chamber of Commerce
Yiwu City Hosiery Industry Association
Yiwu City Braiding Industry Association
Yiwu City Seamless Knitting Association
Yiwu City Zipper Industry Association
Yiwu City Garment Industry Association
Yiwu City Glove Industry Association
Pujiang County Knitting Printing and Dyeing Industry Association
Yiwu China Commodities City Exhibition Co. Ltd.
Yiwu International Expo Centre
Adsale Exhibition Group China
Looking to connect with right Buyers?
Meet with the best suppliers at the biggest sourcing event