The African economy has undergone fundamental changes over the last decade. Growth in investor interest is driven by strong economic growth, rising foreign exchange reserves, quality and cost competitiveness and encouraging Government policy-making. The strong level of economic growth achieved in Africa in recent years has led to an expansion of industry, commerce and per capita income.
The Infrastructure Africa 2016 Business Forum aims to broadly cover the following topical themes in various business sessions. To provide a platform for informative and interactive sessions with the prime movers of Infrastructure sector across various spheres like Government, Policy makers, Industrial leaders, Academia and Potential investors. To enhance policy and regulatory framework to boost investor confidence in the infrastructure sector. To find a way around to turn excruciatingly slow pace of infrastructure developments at the ground level. To showcase some of mega projects of Africa. To explore new potential areas in order to provide financial assistance as well as access to finance to the infrastructure players. To focus on 5 key industry sectors and explore growth potential within these sectors, as well as unpacking challenges and obstacles and finding the solutions for growth in each sector.
Infrastructure Africa 2016 Product Groups
Infrastructure Africa 2016 Prime Highlights
- The African economy has undergone fundamental changes over the last decade
- Growth in investor interest is driven by strong economic growth
- Rising foreign exchange reserves, quality and cost competitiveness
- Encouraging Government policy-making
- The strong level of economic growth achieved in Africa in recent years has led to an expansion of industry, commerce and per capita income
- This in turn has fuelled demand for infrastructure services including energy, transportation, ICT, water supply, growing agriculture and urban infrastructure
Infrastructure Africa 2016 Target Visitors Group
Address: 285a Bryanston Drive, Bryanston, 2194 Postal Address :P.O. Box 3738, Cramerview, 2060, South AfriCA Johannesburg South Africa
Looking to connect with right Buyers?
Meet with the best suppliers at the biggest sourcing event