The 20th of the ICCI Fair and Conference, which is successfully held since 1994 and which is regularly attended by approximately 16.000 local and foreign participants will be held, with enhanced content, as Energy and Environmental Technology Systems Fair and Conference at one of the most advantageous locations in the country in terms of location and capacity, Istanbul Expo Center, the economy and industrial capital of Turkey on April 24-25-26, 2014.
The leading professionals of the energy sector gathered at the 1st Energy Sector Meeting, before the ICCI 2014 20th International Energy and Environment Fair and Conference. Kemal Yıldır, Managing Director of TEIAS and Ali Kibar, Vice-President of the Board of Directors and the CEO of Kibar Holding attended the meeting and made some important declarations on the current status of the energy sector.
ICCI 2014 Product Groups
ICCI 2014 Prime Highlights
- Most consistent energy and environment event regularly organized every year in Turkey since 1994
- The only platform at which both conference and fair events about energy and environment subjects in international meaning are realized in Turkey
- The most effective meeting place which gathers private sector, public and academicals institutions related to energy and environment
- The most reliable event supported about energy and environment by both public institutions and foreign and domestic civil society institutions
- The most followed energy and environment event with participant and visitor number exceeding 16.000 people
- Neutral and objective conference at which more than 250 speakers participate and at which technical, scientific and most updated subjects were handled
- The biggest energy and environment fair at which energy and environment technologies presented by the leading firms of the sector meets Turkish industry.
ICCI 2014 Target Visitors Group
Address: Sektorel Fuarcilik A.S. Balmumcu, Barbaros Bulvar 05; Bahar Sk. No:2/13 34349 Besiktas - ISTANBUL İstanbul Turkey
Looking to connect with right Buyers?
Meet with the best suppliers at the biggest sourcing event