The Guangzhou International Solar Photovoltaic Exhibition 2014 will be held on 26th August, 2014 to 28th August, 2014, organized by Guangzhou Grandeur Exhibition Service Co., Ltd. with the 50,000 square meter space for the following products; Photovoltaic Cells, Pv Project And System, Photovoltaic Power, Photovoltaic Production Equipment and Material.
There were approximately 14,000 professional buyers are expected to visit with from Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, France, Italy, Canada, Germany, United State, United KingdomIndia, Malaysia, , Australia, Senegal, Kenya, Japan, Czech Republic, South Korea, Spain, etc.
PV Guangzhou Exhibition Product Groups
PV Guangzhou Exhibition Prime Highlights
- Facilitating Brand Building: Facing industrial downturn, excellent brands are inclined to get the upper hand during the upcoming market recovery.
- PV Guangzhou will commit itself to building a high-efficient platform for companies to implement brand strategies, survive recession and to seek future development.
- Promoting Export Business: China's solar PV industry relies heavily on foreign markets and is confronted with anti-dumping and anti-subsidy actions from European and American countries. However, PV Guangzhou will actively facilitate companies to explore South American, Australian, African and other emerging markets by virtue of Guangzhou\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s overseas purchasing groups.
- Boosting Domestic Demand: China has set it a goal to boost the proportion of new energy and renewable energy.
- In addition, urbanization plays an important role in boosting economic growth. Hence, huge market demand is very likely to be
PV Guangzhou Exhibition Target Visitors Group
Address: 2/F No.318 Chebei Road, Guangzhou, Guangdong
CCCME Solar & Photovoltaic Products Branch; Guangdong Enterprises Association for Foreign Economic Cooperation; GD-HK Economic & Cooperation Exchange Association
Guangzhou Grandeur Exhibition Services Co., Ltd
Looking to connect with right Buyers?
Meet with the best suppliers at the biggest sourcing event
Recently, the United States conducted a second "double reverse" investigation on Chinese solar companies, pushed them... DetailPV Guangzhou 2014 assists to tackle US punitive duties
Early this month, US Department of Commerce announced its plan to charge more punitive duties on Chinese PV products. In accord... DetailView More