A pledge by UBM to deliver an enhanced and upgraded water trade event, the 9th edition of ASIAWATER 2016 will be held from 6 - 8 April 2016 at the Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
This is the primary, high value-added event to strongly support the development and sustainability in the water and wastewater industries especially for the Southeast Asian market. Owned by UBM plc and listed on the London Stock Exchange, UBM Asia is Asia's leading exhibition organiser and the biggest commercial organiser in mainland China, India and Malaysia. Established with its headquarters in Hong Kong and subsidiary companies across Asia and the US, UBM Asia has a strong global presence in 25 major cities with 30 offices and over 1,400 staff.
ASIAWATER 2016 Product Groups
ASIAWATER 2016 Prime Highlights
- Widely recognised as the Region’s Leading Water Industry event
- Over 14,000 industry buyers and decision makers will present new products and get updated on the latest trends in the industry as they build business partnerships at this unique event
- ASIAWATER 2016 is set to beat previous performance and present an outstanding opportunity for players to increase their brand exposure and develop business potential as they capitalize on special networking opportunities
- This is the primary, high value-added event to strongly support the development and sustainability in the water and wastewater industries especially for the Southeast Asian market
- Owned by UBM plc and listed on the London Stock Exchange
ASIAWATER 2016 Target Visitors Group
Mr Simon Yau
Address: UBM plc 240 Blackfriars Road London SE1 8BF United Kingdom London United Kingdom
Looking to connect with right Buyers?
Meet with the best suppliers at the biggest sourcing event