Running its 19th edition, the biennial Arab Oil and Gas Show which launched in 1984 has established itself as one of the region's key networking and b2b industry events where oil & gas experts from overseas network with their Arab and Middle Eastern counterparts.
Dubai's ultra-modern infrastructure in transportation, logistics, education and healthcare, extremely well-connected air and sea-ports, well-equipped dry dock facilities and its affordable and competent workforce make it a location of choice for most energy and petrochemical companies with regional aspirations. By virtue of it being held in Dubai, the city that headquarters most of the world's leading oil and gas contractors operating in the region, the Arab Oil & Gas Show is ideal for top executives and decision makers to network with peers and buyers in a neutral business environment.
Arab OGS Product Groups
Arab OGS Prime Highlights
- About 56 per cent of the world's oil reserves and 36 per cent of the world's natural gas reserves are in the Middle East
- 2011 saw UAE as the world's eighth largest oil producer, churning out an average production volume of 2.813 million barrels per day
- UAE comes fourth in the top global exporters league, exporting around 81 per cent of its total production
- The UAE exports around 2.32 million barrels of crude oil each day to predominantly Asian markets
- The UAE holds the world's sixth largest proven oil reserves of approximately 98 billion barrels and seventh largest gas reserves of 213 trillion cubic feet.
Arab OGS Target Visitors Group
Address: International Conferences & Exhibitions LLC P.O. Box 29884, Dubai, U.A.E. Dubai United Arab Emirates
Fax: 97143355141, email@example.com
International Conferences and Exhibitions LLC
Looking to connect with right Buyers?
Meet with the best suppliers at the biggest sourcing event