- The Gulf Glass Series in the UAE brings you, the exhibitor, and other benefits aside from a highly receptive Emirates audience.
- Neighboring states, too, seek rapid diversification and, in some cases, higher quality development than has hitherto been the case.
- In addition, rapid expansion across North and East Africa and in the wider Middle Eastern region means that glass consumption is rising rapidly.
- Gulf Glass is the most respected glass exhibition series in the region and is the one show you can be sure that all those related to glass production and consumption put right at the top of their "Must Attend" list.
- From refractory's and raw materials to container, flat and float glass manufacturing and processing technology, Gulf Glass provides the perfect one-stop platform for all those concerned with the sector.
Who Will Exhibit
- Glass manufacture
- Production technology
- Glass processing and finishing
- Tools, spare and maintenance parts
- Process control technology for glass
- Process control technology for glass-processing machines
- Glass applications in the construction industry and façade area
- Solar energy
- transparent thermal insulation
- Display glass
- laser technologies
How To Exhibit
- Generate inquiry via email at email@example.com.
Value added Services For Exhibitors
- Free Market Intelligence Report
Address: Communications House, 26 York Street
Other Information Registration deadline : 03-Sep-2013
Shell scheme rates: GBP 245, EURO 318, US$ 416
Space only rates: GBP 210, Euro 273, US $ 357
Minimum 9 square metres. Includes (per 9m2)
Mains Power, Rigid walls to closed sides, Fascia
Nameboard to open sides, Carpet, 1 x meeting
Table, 2 x chairs, 3 x spotlights, 1 x power
Socket, 1 x waste bin.
Minimum 36 square metres
All prices quoted per square metre
Additional stand accessories are available and will be charged extra
Looking to connect with right Buyers?
Meet with the best suppliers at the biggest sourcing event