- 3 days of intense business interaction.
- Enhance the image of your company, trademark, quality and services.
- Analyze new market trends.
- A better understanding of market situation through direct feedback from your audience and direct contact with the clients.
- Strengthen relationships with current clients and conquer new ones.
- Establishing contacts for new business opportunities.
- Get updates of the latest technology and equipment from industry players.
- Launch new products for a bigger impact on the market.
Who Will Exhibit
- Malaysian based companies and organizations involved in the Oil & Gas Industry covering these areas;
- Upstream – Companies involved in:
- Process of searching for and the recovery and production of crude oil and natural gas
- Process of searching for potential underground or underwater oil and gas fields
- Auxiliary services such as:
- Other Related Products and Services
- Midstream – Companies and organisations involved in the processing, storing, markets and transporting of:
- Crude Oil
- Natural Gas
- Natural Gas Liquids (NGLs)
- Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG)
- Downstream – Companies and organisations involved in area of:
- Oil Refineries
- Petrochemical Plants
- Petroleum Products Distribution
- Retail Outlets
- Natural Gas Distribution Companies
- International Companies
How To Exhibit
Value added Services For Exhibitors
Address: Malaysian Oil & Gas Services Council (MOGSC) Level 23, Menara 3 PETRONAS Kuala Lumpur City Centre 50088 Kuala Lumpur Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Tel: +603 40410311
Other Information Registration deadline : 30-Aug-2016
Looking to connect with right Buyers?
Meet with the best suppliers at the biggest sourcing event