SNEC PHOTOVOLTAIC POWER ENERGY EXPO is the largest Photovoltaic Power Generation Conference and Exhibition in the Asia and it is its 8th Edition in upcoming year 2014. The SNEC is an International Photovoltaic Power Generation Conference, will be held on 20th May 2014 and will remain open till 22 May 2014 in the Shanghai, China.
The SNEC PV POWER EXPO Exhibition 2014 has been planned in the upcoming year and all the Exhibitors and Attendees related to the Photovoltaic Production Equipment and its Materials, Photovoltaic Cells, Solar Photovoltaic and Components and Engineering and Systems are joining it. This SNEC Expo provides Exhibitors open place to showcase their brands with new updates and changes as per new trends and for the entire attendees included buyers, importers, purchasers, businessman of PV Industry Chain it is the top level source to connect with Exhibitors. SNEC is expecting more than 2,000 domestic and foreign enterprises to be gathered in it and the visitors or attendances would reach around 200,000. The space of the exhibition space is about 230,000sqm. It is really a successful show of the Asia in the world.
SNEC PV POWER EXPO Product Groups
SNEC PV POWER EXPO Prime Highlights
- SNEC Scietific Conference boasts of an extraordinary International Scientific Committee.
- The exhibition scale of SNEC has evolved from 15,000 sqm in 2007 to over 200,000 sqm in 2013 when it attracted 2,300 PLUS exhibiting companies from more than 91 countries.
- SNEC has become the biggest international PV tradeshow with incomparable influence in China, in Asia and even in the world.
- Visiting the SNEC PV POWER EXPO is an opportunity that attendees cannot miss to stay up to date on the technology and market, build contacts with Chinese and Asian PV business partners.
- Top PV scientists will be invited to present on the cutting-edge technologies of solar energy at the conference.
SNEC PV POWER EXPO Target Visitors Group
Address: Room No. 1008, 1525 Zhongshan Road (W), Shanghai 200235, China
National Energy Administration (NEA)
Asian Photovoltaic Industry Association(APVIA)
Solar Energy Industries Association (SEIA)
Japan Photovoltaic Energy Association(JPEA)
Asia Pacific Photovoltaic Industry Council(APPIC)
New Energy Industry Association for Asia and the Pacific (NEIAAP)
Chinese Renewable Energy Industries Committee (CREIC)
China Photovoltaic Society (CPVS)
Taiwan Photovoltaic Industry Association(TPVIA)
International Photovoltaic Equipment Association (IPVEA)
Korea Photovoltaic Industry Association(KOPIA)
econet china | German Industry & Commerce Greater China
Shanghai New Energy Industry Association
Looking to connect with right Buyers?
Meet with the best suppliers at the biggest sourcing event