The goal of Intertrans Pakistan - International Transportation & Logistics Exhibition 2013 is to provide platform for conference, designed to benefit the transport, logistics and supply chain professionals to interact with eminent speakers from various sectors of the industry.
Intertrans Pakistan Transportation & Logistics 2013 is the exhibition of Transportation and Logistics Industry in Pakistan and its comprehensive concept focuses on the whole value-added chain in the logistics and transportation sectors instead of concentrating solely on products, technologies and services.
Intertrans Pakistan Product Groups
Intertrans Pakistan Prime Highlights
- 43 Exhibitors and a participation of more than 8,000 trade visitors for the first edition.
- Participation from 14 countries including: Japan, UK, Hong Kong, Turkey, Iran, Switzerland, India, UAE, Sweden, Australia, Singapore, Germany, China and Pakistan.
- Live demonstration and test drive of transportation and material handling equipment.
- Intertrans 2012 Conference was based on the theme \"Role Of Pakistan\'s Transportation and Logistics Industry in the 21st Century.\"
- 13 speakers from India, Iran, Switzerland, Turkey, Sweden and Pakistan presented their papers with more than 250 participants attended the conference.
Intertrans Pakistan Target Visitors Group
National Highway Authority
Board Of Investment
Gawadar Port Authority
International Chamber Of Commerce
International Multimodal Transport Association
Pegasus Consultancy (Pvt.) Ltd.
Looking to connect with right Buyers?
Meet with the best suppliers at the biggest sourcing event